Education2008 - MA, Holy Names University, Theology and Pastoral Ministry
1972 - Lifetime California Secondary Credential
1965 - BA, Santa Clara University, Social Science
Experience* 5 years, Professioan Academic Writing Coach Jesuit School of Theology, Berkeley
* 20 + years Teacher: Jr High, High, Jr College
* Former Peace Corps Volunteer, West Africa
* Business Experience:
- Personnel Administrator/Training Manager
- Real Estate Agent, Residential & Commercial
Hobbies* Lifelong concern with political and social action, and work for social change, principally through my faith-based community.
* Lived in foreign countries and travelled extensively, alone and with family, in Europe, Africa, Canada and Mexico, as well as throughout the USA.
* Raised three children with husband of 40 years, all of whom are successful 'thirty-somethings!.'
* Currently, I spend much of my free time developing my latent artistic talents in ceramics, throwing pots, building sculptures, and learning new techniqus, including grlazing methods, Raku and Sager. firings.
* Walking and exercising around Walnut Creek.
AP United States History, 9th Grade Writing, ACT with Writing, American History, ACT Writing, AP English Language and Composition, AP European History, AP Human Geography, AP US Government, 8th Grade Writing, AP US History, AP World History, Essay Editing, English, US History, World Civilization, World History, Writing, Social Sciences, Social Studies, SAT Writing, Religious Studies, Latin 1, French, Human Geography, GED, Ethics, European History, Sculpture, Persuasive Writing, 11th Grade Writing, 10th Grade Writing, 12th Grade Writing, 6th Grade Writing, 7th Grade Writing
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.